Monday, August 9, 2010

Zeno Acne Clearing Device with 60-Count Cartridge Review

Zeno Acne Clearing Device with 60-Count Cartridge
I have extensive experience in the medical field and have owned the Zeno Product for quite some time. After reading the reviews, I can no longer remain silent. This is a wonderful product that has NEVER claimed to be a substitute for good hygiene. It is a very effective product for when good hygiene fails (and, thanks to Mother Nature's ways, good hygiene will inevitably fail no matter what skin care regimen you have). I have never had a pimple that Zeno did not work on (including my hormonal and cystic acne). And, I did my "homework" before buying this product, as I would also encourage you to do. It was very clear to me from the beginning what types of acne Zeno may not work on (it is CLEARLY specified in the owners manual that is published on the Zeno Website). I would personally rather conduct a 2.5 minute treatment on a blemish THAT I KNOW WORKS QUICKLY (immediately to 24 hours) than try some topical that contains the usual Benzoyl Peroxide, which irritates and dries out my skin and doesn't get rid of the blemish. I keep a Zeno in my car (as well as in my purse--I actually own 2) and have found it very convenient to use, no matter what time of day a pimple arrives (I usually see an immediate, noticeable decrease in the size of the pimple). It is very easy to use too. After hitting the power button and the unit is ready, the timer button light will go from amber to green. You then hit the green timer button to start your 2.5 minute treatment. It's really cool...once you hit the green timer button, it beeps every 30 seconds to let you know it is working on your pimple. At the end of the treatment, there are a series of beeps, so there is no way to confuse that the treatment is over. The Zeno gets a little warm, but it actually feels good. It doesn't get too hot and it is very safe. If you go the beauty salon, paraffin wax is much hotter. Occasionally, it leaves a red mark after use, but the red mark fades quickly (less than an hour at most)--I have found this time to decrease to less than 5 minutes as my skin has now acclimated to the Zeno. Again, the most important thing that I can stress is that I have found it to completely get rid of pimples quickly (immediately-24 hours) if you use it when you first see or feel the pimple form. Sometimes, a bigger pimple may take a few more treatments, so you just have to learn what works best for you. I actually have thrown all my topical treatments away (again topicals just dry out the pimple, but the Zeno actually kills the bacteria that formed the pimple before it damages the skin--thus, the pimple is gone in significantly less time). All I need now is good hygiene and my Zeno. It is definitely worth the time and money. I highly recommend this amazing product! "click here"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Zeno gets a little warm, but it actually feels good. It doesn't get too hot and it is very safe. If you go the beauty salon, paraffin wax is much hotter. Occasionally, it leaves a red mark after use, but the red mark fades quickly (less than an hour at most)--I have found this time to decrease to less than 5 minutes as my skin has now acclimated to the Zeno. this site